Google

Friday, October 26, 2007

Increase Adsense Earnings

I have been running the google adsense adverts on a number of my websites for around a year now. I have to admit that I am nowhere near the stage when I would be able to consider retiring on its income. I am quite envious of these people that you read about who are saying that they are earning two thousand dollars a week on the program but am fairly sure that most people would be happy to earn six hundred dollars a month. What adsense has helped me to do, quite strangely enough, is to stop smoking. I will explain how in this article.
ADSENSE PLACEHOLDER 336x280

In the first couple of months after I had had added the google adsense code onto some of my websites, I would go and check how much it had earned on a particular day and would be happy if it was over ten dollars. The average daily figure at this stage was around five or six dollars.
AdSense Pays Too Little Learn how I make over $6,000 daily online without a webpage or product

I wanted to find ways of attracting more visitors to these websites which in turn I believed would help me to increase my adsense earnings. I also thought about having a number of new sites built for the same reasons.

One day I was very happy as I had made sixteen dollars, this was the most I had ever made in one day. I live in the UK and this would equate to be worth about nine pounds. Later that evening my wife asked if I would be willing to go to the shops to buy her some cigarettes. I was quite happy to go as I also needed to buy some for myself. When I arrived at the shop, I asked the shopkeeper for the forty cigarettes and he in return stated how much it would cost. This amount was more than the nine pounds I had made that day on adsense.
Get ADSDAQ Now Web Publishers: Name Your Own CPM. Works With Ad Networks. Make Money.

Even though I was well aware of how much a packet of cigarettes would cost, this still came as a bit of a shock to me. There I am working very hard in an attempt to increase my adsense earnings and then go about throwing what money I have made down the drain by smoking these fags.
Adsense & Paypal Profits Earn $50-$100 Daily! Sale Ends Today. Only $22.50+5000 Hits

This was enough to give me the inspiration to stop smoking, I am not trying to say it is easy but knowing that over a course of a year I am likely to save around a thousand pounds was a big help to me.
Adsense Top Adsense Offers. Huge Selection of Adsense!

My wife has also been very determined and has managed to quit smoking. We now live in a much healthier environment and can now afford to have a holiday abroad each year.

No comments: